Wednesday 18 July 2012

The Body Shop Wild Cherry Body Butter Review


Today I'm talking about a firm favourite of mine, The Body Shop Wild Cherry Body Butter. This heavy duty moisturiser  is a staple in my beauty essentials, but is rather more suited to night time. It is a very rich creamy butter, which is great for use after shaving, but preferable not to be used before pulling on skinny jeans! I find it very hydrating and soothes my skin after shaving or a day in the sun.





As you can hopefully see from the picture above, for a body butter it has more of a sloppy texture. I have also tried the travel size Coconut Body Butter, which has a firmer feeling, almost more like a balm, and is suited to normal to dry skin. Both smell absolutely gorgeous, the smell is actually what attracted me to the product in the first place! I also find it lingers on the skin for a few hours which is nice. Some people may find the Cherry smell slightly over powering, so I'd suggest taking a whiff of one of the testers before giving it a try.



They're slightly on the more pricier side, at £12.50 a pot, but you do get 200ml of product and a little goes a long way. The pot of cherry body butter above, I've had since Christmas, and there is still a fair amount of product left.

Have you ever tried The Body Shop Body Butters?

Abbie

2 comments:

  1. body shop body butters are the best ever!! my favourite is the passionfruit, yuuummmmm :)
    I've also just started my blog, please check it out, I'd really appreciate the feedback/follow/comment whatever haha :)
    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I obviously know it's hard being a new blogger! xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting lovelies!